Seed bead glossary
Different types, sizes, and finishes of seed beads
|Log in or register to read about:|
• Types of seed beads including: Aikos, Antique or vintage seed beads, Bugle beads, Charlottes, Cube or square beads, Cylinder beads, Czech seed beads, Delicas, Dyna-mites, Drop beads, Farfalla beads, Forward, French and Italian seed beads, Fringe drops, Heavy metal seed beads, Hex-cut beads, Jablonex, Japanese cylinder beads, Japanese seed beads, Magatama, Matsuno, Ming tree, Miyuki, Ornela seed beads, Pony beads, Rocaille, Seed beads, Three-cuts, Toho, Treasures, Triangle beads, True-cuts, Tow-cuts, and Unica seed beads
• Seed bead sizes
• Seed bead glass and finishes including: AB (aurora borealis), Alabaster, Gilt-lined, Opal beads, Ceylon, Color-lined beads, Dyed or painted beads, Galvanized beads, Gold luster, Luster, Marbled beads, Matte beads, Metal-lined bead, Silver-lined beads, gilt-lined beads, Metal-plated beads, Metallic beads, Opaque beads, Pearl finish, Satin beads, Semi-matte, Striped beads, Transparent beads, Translucent beads, Two-tone beads, and White hearts
• Buying and measuring seed beads
Registration is free, and we do not sell our members' e-mail addresses.
Registration is FREE and takes only a few minutes to complete. Registered members get access to these great online features:
- Participate in our reader forums
- Comment on photos in our photo galleries
- Comment on our blog posts
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
Already a registered member?
Login below to view this article
Haven't registered yet?
Register for a FREE account below
This denotes premium Bead&Button
magazine subscriber content.
Learn more »